A message from Restaurant Choice
As the global COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, we wanted to share with you how we at Restaurant Choice are addressing the situation to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers while maintaining our service. Our thoughts are with all those affected and the people working tirelessly to care for them.
First and foremost, we are following advice from the World Health Organisation, Governments and Local Authorities. As part of Blackhawk Network, we also benefit from their global task force and direction.
At present, we are not aware of any reported impact to our business or our employees. However, as the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to monitor it closely and enact plans where needed to minimise any potential impact.
Ordering Gift Cards
You can continue to order our Gift Cards online as always. Please note there may be longer delivery times than normal.
Please see below for some of the steps we have implemented during this time:
- Global task force comprising members of senior management and other key internal stakeholders specifically committed to overseeing COVID-19 development.
- European Business Continuity Team comprising Country Leads, Operational and Technology Teams, overseeing local actions and working to minimise any risks addressed on our Risk Register.
- Operations Teams now has contingency plans are in place with all of our suppliers, to support our customers.
- Our Customer Service Teams. Are now set up to answer phone calls and emails from home. We also have the facility to switch calls and emails to other office locations.
- We are communicating with staff on a daily basis with support and tips on working from home, keeping in touch and advice on managing at home with children.
- All travel has been cancelled and meetings are held being held remotely and through video and telephone conferencing. In line with Government advice, all non-essential travel has been cancelled.
- In line with Government advice, our offices are closed.
- Technology Teams have enabled all our staff to work from home.
We expect to be able to maintain our normal means of communication with our customers, partners and suppliers as the situation around the globe continues to evolve. If there are any important updates to share or impacts to our business, we intend to advise you as soon as possible.
Stay safe, take care and look after one another.
All the best, The team at Restaurant Choice